Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oracle Open World

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be attending Oracle Open World in November in San Francisco. I will be there from 7-15 November. The reason I am flying out early is that there is an Oracle Strategy Council Meeting being held on the 8th and 9th of November prior to the start of OOW. I am also very pleased to report that I will be presenting a case study on BT there as well as sitting on a discussion panel. I have included the information below in case anyone wants to stop by and say hello- no heckling please!

Session ID: S291201
Session Title: Get More with Less: Panel Discussion on Consolidating ERP Instances
Track: Financial Management
Room: 2002 - L2
Date: 2007-11-12
Start Time: 16:45

Session ID: S291200
Session Title: Case Study: Consolidating ERP Financials Instances at British Telecom
Track: Financial Management
Room: 2002 - L2
Date: 2007-11-14
Start Time: 11:15

Lastly, a business colleague that I know from CSC will be performing jazz at Jillian's Billiard Hall at the Metreon Centre on Tuesday, November 13th, from 6-9pm. Let me know if you want to meet up there. Perry Joslin is an accomplished jazz pianist. Read more at http://www.perryjoslin.com/index.htm

Post a comment and let me know if you will be there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam - congrats on being selected for the Oracle Strategy Council and Open World presentations. And the jazz on Tuesday sounds like fun. I'll see you there.

Anonymous said...

what's up with consolidating erp systems? that's an alluring myth everyone gets into and burn millions of...oh..just read the no heckling part...sorry. i'll keep my mouth shut.

congratulations Adam! I wish I was able to go. Nevertheless, I will cheer for you from here...

Cheers!
-B

Anonymous said...

So where is the discussion of the BoSox? Eliot and I are watching!!!!

Adam G. Chaikin said...

Bhaskar, the reason you are not there is because you would start explaining to people all the things I keep doing wrong!