Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Technology is amazing



So we got Hannah a Nintendo DS for her 6th birthday. It seems to be a bigger deal for Jen and me than her. Hannah struggles with the real name and calls it 'Intendo'. Abby too adds her own spin to it calling it 'Pretendo'. Really anything she does is cute because she is three and she is Abby. I enjoy watching Hannah play with a game called Nintendogs. This requires her to care for a puppy by feeding it, bathing it and taking it out for a walk. So this morning when I woke up I heard her whispering to 'Lilly' her pet lab, 'Lilly, sit. Good girl'. It is fun to watch her care for the dog, 'Mommy I need to feed her but I have no food.', Jen retorts, 'You have to go to the store' it is all really funny when you think she is six. Anyway, I am just glad I don’t have to clean up any virtual poop off the floor.

No comments: