Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dinner with Hans



On Wednesday (14-Nov) I was invited to dinner at Hans Kolbe's house. Hans is an old friend of mine from the time he consulted at BT. Hans has a beautiful home in the Noe Valley. It was a great alternative to the Oracle customer appreciation event and gave me an opportunity to catch up with some friends. It was truly great to see CJ and Patty. CJ and I shared stories about the kids and our careers. CJ is now at Booz Allen Hamilton.
This visit ended a very dynamic week. Thursday saw me packing my bags between conference calls and runs to Starbucks to synchronize e-mail. My only regret for the week was not having the chance to see John Stebel as our schedules did not permit.
Thanks for opening your home to us Hans, a fun time was had by all.

No comments: